Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oh Yes I Did...

Yes, yes, it is true.  I am a sucker for gimmicks. 
Here is a prime example: The Intelligender Test. 

This test is supposed to determine the gender of your baby as early as 6 weeks prego. Basically, you are supposed to pee in this little cup that has mystery crystals in it.  Then, you leave the cup undisturbed for 5 minutes.  If the liquid turns green it is a BOY and if it turns yellow, it is a GIRL. Riiiiiiight.  I cannot lie, I was warned about this sham by Danielle.  But, I had to see for myself!  Well, as you can see, the results are somewhat inconclusive! When compared to the green band, the liquid looks a little green and when compared to the yellow band, it looks yellow.  In the end, we decided that it looked more yellow than green.

Soooo, are we having another GIRL???  Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment