Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I See the Light!

Last Monday we had our second appointment to check on the little peanut.  We go every four weeks.  It is nice to connect with the doctor and hear the baby's heartbeat.  It is those reassurances that get you through the next four weeks of uncertainty.  Funny, even when you have done this before, it feels totally brand new again.  We have forgotten everything!

The baby's heart rate was strong and the doctor indicated how great of a sign this was. I got some silly questions answered like: Can I use Crest Whitestrips? (YES)  Can I continue my bootcamp class?  (YES, just moderate a bit)  Can I sleep on my back? (YES, until about the 6th month)  Ahhhh....I love reassurances.

Almost all of the nausea has subsided.  I am still very tired.  Could it be because I am chasing a 2 year old?  But, the fact that I am feeling better is awesome.  I can finally see the light at the end of the First Trimester tunnel!!! Wonderful!  Only 28 more weeks to go! :)

Our next appointment is at the end of October!  So Much Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment