Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best Foot Forward

Ahhhh....I love you, second trimester!  I am feeling GREAT!  It is like someone turned on the energy light switch.  I am not sickly or nearly as sleepy as I was a few weeks ago.
On Tuesday, I had my usual big workout at BootCamp class.  Unfortunately, I pulled an abdominal muscle and it left me hunched over in pain for the last two days.  Miraculously, I woke up this morning feeling AMAZING!!!  So, I decided to brave a neighborhood run.  With Chris shaking his finger and giving me the heart rate speech, I bounded out the door.  Britney and Beyonce blaring in my ear, I was able to cruise for about two miles.  I could have gone a bit longer, but Chris's fatherly voice kept ringing through my mind. I settled on the two miles and walked the rest.  Not too bad for a girl who is 3 months pregnant!

1 comment: